Monday, June 10, 2013

We celebrated my 26th bday with a feast. And Eric made it all! He hates anything but burgers and pizza so I requested my favorite: Indian food. He made butter chicken, naan bread, rice, and my cake which was a cookie/pretzel/peanut butter thing.

The chicken was SO GOOD. New favorite food. 
I was impatient and couldn't resist while Eric was at work:

Eric got me a maple tree for my birthday. He knows I love sentimental crap like that. We planted it together and are going to come back in 20 years and say 'awww hun we planted that tree at our first house together and it was just a young sapling' in old grandpa grandma voices.

 Spoiled rotten by family and friends:
Basically June to November sucks because mothers day, birthday, and christmas are not in that time frame and I can't say 'oh for my bday i want this' or 'oh for mothers day make me this'. I'll just have to ride out these next few months. 

No comments: