Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Running again

Eric and I took a break from running for a while. Like the whole time I was baking Tessa while. But we signed up for our 2nd half marathon in August and have been training for a couple months now. I was 10 weeks pregnant with Tess for our last half-marathon so that was my excuse for my incredibly slow time (BUT I never once stopped to walk! And I didn't vomit once! Until we celebrated with burgers, fries, and milkshakes. Bad idea.) But on the flip side I was much more in shape for that one. The boys were 8 months old and I had been lifting weights and had lots of time to loose the baby weight. I am still working on loosing what Tessa gave me so I might have another incredibly slow time. Or maybe I suck at running.
When you have 3 kids and only a double jogger you get creative on ways to run. When Tess slept more I was able to run on the treadmill with her next to me.
Now when Eric gets home, we switch of running with the boys:
Eric just ran 8 miles while pushing these boys. So sexy.


And here's a random picture of a pillow I made.  Shout out to my MIL Nancy for helping!



No comments: