Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tessa 2 Months

I may be a little bit behind...she will actually be 3 months this week. I'm just a little busy.

Tessa is such a beautiful baby. She does get fussy often and we usually can't figure out why. But, on the other hand, she smiles A LOT. She's got the cutest dimples. She is gaining weight very rapidly. It's funny because the boys are behind in height/weight but she's not and so we're thinking when they are older there will probably be a point when she is bigger than her older brothers.
She started sleeping through the night at 7 weeks- while we were in Oregon. Then when we came home a week later, that stopped for a while. We finally got her back to that schedule. It's hard because you will be laying in bed so tired, and you're other children are asleep and Tessa is asleep, but you know you have to wake her up to keep her on schedule. She goes to bed around 9 and wakes up around 7.  If we could just go to bed when she does we could get some real sleep!


I feel that having a single baby kinda lets me focus more on her. With the boys, I always worried I didn't even out their attention. So if I ogled over Bruce, I would worry the whole time about Roy. And Visa Versa. Of course they didn't have a clue what was going on and couldn't care less, but I did. Tessa gets all my baby love. She is sooo spoiled. We suck at letting her cry it out. We last about 2 minutes. 


Cousin twinners!




She straight up stretches for an hour every morning after waking up.

SUCH a smiley baby girl.

She has to be in on the action. She will lay in her boppy and be just fine as long as she can see someone. If she starts to fuss, you just go over there and say hi and she starts smiling wide-mouthed and laughing.  She truly really actually laughs.  She has started to chatter a lot more.





Just restin' while the bros play at the mall.


I confess: I wanted to have a third boy. I just love boys. Tess has changed that. Everything she does is so sweet. I don't know how to explain. Because she's a girl it makes the things she does so much more adorable. 
 We were tired after walking:

BAGHHH I love her! Other parents out there? You feel me?

No comments: