Monday, June 10, 2013
Mother's Day
We've been very blessed to have the actual best mom to have ever lived. It's crazy to think that out of all the moms in the world ever, that we were raised by the ultimate finest mother ever. I couldn't recall a time in my life where my mom ever took some time for herself. She is completely selfless. She has taught me how to lose yourself in service, by showing me how. She always has the right answers- even if you don't want to hear them. If you ever need advice people, call this lady. If you ever need any gospel question answered or help in remembering scripture mastery, you can call her for that too. She raised 5 children. That explains itself. Everyone has heard, "I never knew how much my parents loved me until I had my own kids." That statement is so true. I'm obsessed with my children. I could stare and kiss and play and tickle them forever. And then I think, my mom felt that about me. Holy cow. My mom seriously loves me. Sorry, I just had this epiphany. It all makes sense. She gave us the best life ever and gave us her all. MOM YOU'RE THE BEST. Katie and I were PINspired and made this for her:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment