Wake up at 8:30/9:00ish.
Destroy mom and dads bathroom while mommy gets ready.
Eat breakfast
Throw half of breakfast on the floor.
Get dressed and destroy the front room.
Play in a box.
Do some NO-NOs.
Play outside.
Take a nap.
Play (or destroy) the upstairs.
Get in the 'new' 'mommy' car. (we wanted to keep our little car forever but 3 children won't quite fit)
Go to the park and swing.
Meet some friends at KidsQuest.
Accidently get dressed up in sisters clothes before daddy gets home.
Play with daddy.
Take a bath.
Go to bed.
It will be interesting to see what it will be like to have a newborn in this mix. We definitely did not prepare for this one like we did for the boys. How hard can 1 be right? (kidding). I will have 3 babies. 3 cribs. 3 babies in diapers. 3. I feel way to young to have 3. But this little surprise of a baby will be here Saturday. I'm not at all into enjoying the labor experience so I am getting induced with as much drugs as possible and getting this girl outta me in 2 days. It still hasn't really sunk in. Then today, I started to pack my hospital bag and picked out her first outfit (I never thought I would own something pink) and it hit me that there will be a baby wearing these clothes. I never thought that people could accidentally get pregnant. I mean come on! We are all well-informed adults! But it took us so long and drugs to get the boys and I was still pumping and --TMI WARNING -- had no period yet.....(it will be like 2 1/2 years since I had one). But she was meant to be here NOW.
This is going to be an adventure.
1 comment:
Best of luck with baby #3! Your boys are adorable!!
Post a Comment