Thursday, March 7, 2013

Living 'Close- ish' to Home

Living kinda close (3 hours) to home (Wilsonville, OR) can have it's benefits. For example, your parents can visit you on a whim and take you out on the town and feed you food that was made at a restaurant. When they visit they can also watch your kids while you sleep, shower, go on a date, watch vampire diaries, etc. I never wanted to live close to home because I thought it might be tacky, or I might look like I haven't grown up, or that I can't be independent. Screw it all! It's fantastic. And we don't live toooo close.



 Gma Parham made everyone in our family their own denim quilt. It started with the one she made me and then Eric and I fought over it so she made him one. And then my boys felt lonely so they got MONOGRAMMED ones. We use them literally everyday. Thanks Gma!

No comments: