Thursday, March 7, 2013

Eric's 27th Birthday

Eric turned the big ol' two seven. The boys were ecstatic.
 He doesn't really like cake so I made our favorite dessert (Rice krispies with toasted marshmallows on top with half melted Reeses and chocolate chips) We made it again 2 days later.

Eric is currently consulting at T- mobile. He wakes up at 5:30am (which is a huge feat if you know Eric) to carpool to work. The best part is is that he gets home at 4:45. He works his butt off for us and we are so grateful for his sacrifices. We drove down to Bellevue to decorate his car and take him out to dinner after work. 
I asked everyone in mine and his family to give me 2 reasons why they love Eric then I printed them off and wrapped them inside Reisen candies- one of his favs. He thought it was fun to see what everyone had to say about him. Even if my dad said "He loves the Steelers." (he hates them). I also got him a batman shirt. It was a great birthday. I feel so lucky to have him as a husband. Cheers ya old fart!


No comments: