Monday, December 16, 2013

Tessa 9 Months

Dec 9th 2013
Baby Tess is now 9 months. Every morning around 7:30 I hear her blabbing away. I think 'ughh just 1 more hour'. Then I go into get her after her blabbing for 10 minutes and she thinks I'm Santa or something. She squeals and rolls and laughs and reaches for you and you feel like a celebrity. She is really showing her personality lately. She is very very very happy (23/7).

She scoots into odd places:

She finally officially sits up unassisted:
She likes to lick things, like her shoulder. Or paper. She picks little pieces of crumbs with her tiny chubby finger and thumb. One time at church, gma Parham was holding her and Roy came and gave Tess a hug and she grabbed his head with both hands and open-mouthed kissed all over his head and then snuggled him. They did this over and over again.

She is CRAZY good at the walker. Like she get exactly where she wants. She always wants to be right there with her brothers. Bruce thinks its funny. Roy screams 'STOP!' and rolls her yards away. And without flinching, she walks right back to them.

The bumbo is no more. She just gets out of it in 15 seconds flat:

Carts make her happy. Or is it Target? Me too Tess, me too:
Costco:

Her first kidsquest experience. Probably forgot it already:


She always has to be in on the action. When Eric and I don't wake up in time, we sometimes do our workouts before bed. Without fail, Tessa will walker-walk to us the whole time laughing and banging into our legs.

This is how she prefers to be on the ground- always on her left side. Always:


She is crawling now! She has gotten where she wants for a while now- scoot, plop, scoot, plop. But now its hands and knees:

Good morning beautiful:

Am I biased? I don't think so:


She likes all kinds of baby food. She is not very picky. She loves prunes, bananas, apples, pears, peaches, oranges (all pureed baby food). She likes the baby puffs and yogurt melts too.

Cheers to my ball of sunshine!








No comments: