Life of a twin. Always having your best friend right there. NOT.
They do not get along at all. They are so happy when separate. Phase? Age? Time of the month? Who knows. Let's pray it ends soon. I'm tired of buying 2 of the exact same toy/snack/drink/hat/balloon/truck.
Swings:
Helping with the bills:
How we travel to the park so mom doesn't have to bjorn a baby:



Yeah it was too cold:
Platform nine and three quarters!:
Sure going to miss these gorgeous Washington parks:
The mall playground was closed. So we compromised with cookies:
I tried some skeleton makeup, can't tell:
They LOVE wearing hats:
We are quite the sight:
What they think of 'art':
It was 12:30 and I finally woke Bruce up for the day. He threw up on me while going downstairs and then just hung out on the couch not moving:
Then he got down, stood up, and fell to the ground with a huge THUD and didn't move. Seeing them sick is so sad but you get some serious cuddles.






















No comments:
Post a Comment