Friday, November 15, 2013

Las Vegas Visitors

(October 11-14)
We were very lucky to have Eric's brother & company join us in exploring Washington for a few days. We tried a lot of new things and I fell even more in love with Washington. See for yourself!

First up- Pumpkin Patch at The Farm at Swan's Trail

 I sent Roy on his own.....please zoom in on his face: sheer fear.

 Bruce found a toy truck at the farm and wouldn't let go of it:

  
              
They slept for hours after the pumpkin patch:


The troll

Discovery Park & Lighthouse


Decorating Cookies


Snoqualmie Falls


XXX Rootbeer

 It was so fun to have 7 kids under 7 and 4 adults all in one tiny house. We actually got used to and liked the chaos of it all. I hope we can continually get the cousins together even though we live so far away (and soon to be even farther!)



5 kids in diapers in 1 house:



No comments: