Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter

It's so fun that the boys are a little more coherent for holidays. I've always loved Easter. I could show some incriminating photos of my family ready to fight it out to get the most eggs. (My mom put monies and gift cards in the eggs). 

  My beautiful baby girl!:
Look at this face:

Did you see that baby girl!?
We went to a huge Easter egg hunt at a nearby Elementary School. This little kid said, "Mommy look at the baby with the baby basket!"


Roy ready to dominate:


They had free Starbucks there. Only in Washington.


Bruce woke up that day deathly sick. His eyes were the color red. He DID NOT want to be there.








Bruce finally took interest on the wagon ride back:



And I changed my mind. Here are the incriminating photos:
Love my dad's 'loser' sign.
Sweet pjs Lace!


No comments: