Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bringing Tessa Home- 3 Children Under 15 Months

3 babies under 15. It is ridiculous. It is HARD. I am currently the MOST tired person in the world. I am always so dang tired. Its constantly babies, babies, and more babies. 
And I love love love them.
Roy trying out the swing. He used to fit in that thing.
Bruce:

My mom's Welcome Home sign for Tess:

Get it?
Bruce and Roy's very first time meeting their sister. Bruce is excited and Roy just wants to snuggle Grandma Parham.



Here are the boys playing on the box to the gate we bought to put around the swing. They do not understand  'gentle' yet so my mom had to buy a gate to protect Tessa. 


They are ready for her to get bigger so they can teach her some moves:




She hasn't been the easiest baby. And the boys seem even more needy. When she's hungry they just so happen to fight with each other/ get hurt / be starving / want to snuggle/ or pitch fits. There is no such thing as free time. On the other hand, I love seeing them with her. Roy loves burying his head in her stomach- its his way of loving on her. Whenever she cries, Bruce says her name and finds her. They still can not say "mom' but they can say Tessa! 
She was exactly meant for our family. Although its unbearably hard and I feel like a wreck, I love my life. She is so dang perfect. I know everyone thinks their kid is cute but really, she's a DOLL. The boys love her and I can't wait to watch them all grow up together. 
There are pros and cons of having kids this close. I choose to focus on the pros- Like I am 25 and done with having kids. They will be close in school. I can potty train them all at the same time. They will all be best friends (hopefully).  Though I change 20 diapers a day, after Tess I won't change any. Ever. The cons are hard to ignore sometimes though. 


No comments: