Growing up I had the best childhood ever. I look back and I remember doing whatever the heck I wanted- whether it was dressing up like catwoman/demona/esmeralda/poison ivy, or digging to China in our backyard, or using my moms make up cases to pretend I was Harriet the Spy. I was free to do what ever my heart desired and I loved it. Thanks mom and dad. I hope my boys will have a perfect childhood like mine. To start them off right, my parents took us all to Disneyworld! (Even Ryan came!)
Here are a million pictures- because pictures are better than words:
Stratton scared of the snake at Rainforest Cafe:
Roy:
At the fish tank:
On our way to the ferry to Disneyworld!
Bruce:
On the river cruise:
Bruce:
Of course the teacups!:
Hadley riding the boys:
Roy at It's a Small World:
Bruce at Cat in the Hat:
Roy watching fireworks at Epcot:
Roy pushing Stratt:
The whole fam at Epcot!:
The boys at Cat in the Hat: (their fav)
Bruce on the plane: (don't be fooled by that adorable face...babies don't belong on planes...)
Curious George water area:
Stealing Doritos from Hadley:
Brandon, Ryan and Chelsey trying out for Fear Factor!:
I know it's hard to see but it was impossible to take pics- this is Brandon and Chelsey about to hang on for their lives on Fear Factor:
All the grandkids:
Animal Kingdom:
Universal Studios: (Brandon was on a ride)
Animal Kingdom train:
Universal Studios JAWS:
My mom insisted:
Thanks a million mom and dad! We had the best times of our lives. The boys LOVED it. Although they both got croup while we were there, they were such troopers and still enjoyed every minute. Some great memories were made here. Miss you all!!!!
How about pictures from our last trip to Disneyworld? Oh how we have all changed!
No comments:
Post a Comment