Why are baby teeth so cute? They look so goofy. I’m so
excited for the holidays. I get to dress them up to my liking and take
pictures. My mom said I never really had
dolls growing up so now I am using my boys as replacements to make up for my
past.
They are such good, easy-ish babies. They always sleep
12—13 hours at night and take 2 naps in the day. The very end up church is sort of a struggle.
Now that Eric teaches Gospel Essentials, I have them both to myself during
Gospel Doctrine. Someone always
pities me and takes a boy.
They totally know their own names- no doubt. Go gurts are their number food of choice.
They totally know their own names- no doubt. Go gurts are their number food of choice.
Gma and Gpa came to visit: note the personality differences...
Using the bouncy chair for what its made for:
Helping mom:
Eating:
Playing dress up:
For free museum day we went to the Museum of flight in Seattle with some friends. The boys seem to have fun wherever they go.
Watching Backyardigans:
Bruce- he grinds his bottom tooth with one of his top teeth- the sound is very irritating- like nails on a chalkboard. He always cheeses for the camera- it's so hard to catch him off guard. He is in love with our dvd remote. He literally takes it everywhere. We call it 'Phillips'.
Roy- he keeps trying to stand on his own. He will hold onto something and then let go and then tap it for balance. He loves grapes- like grab a fistful and shove it in your mouth love. He loves doing naughty things. He loves stealing brothers food.
Roy was standing on his booster chair and fell down into it like so:
These boys are perfect. I really want them to be best friends. If you only knew how hard it is to take pictures of them sitting still.
No comments:
Post a Comment