Lacey and Chelsey which put everything together:
Katie made ALL the adorbable decor (signs, jones soda labels, signs, poofs, anything cute that you see that probably took a long time)
You can't see it here but on top of the cupcakes were 'pea pods' with 2 'peas' inside- hand crafted out of air-heads!
I had plenty of pictures of this day where you could see my whole fatness but I purposely did not put them here. I was seriously huge.
Got some good advice:
Good food, good friends and family. It was a fantastic day. I look at the pictures and can't believe I didn't have Bruce and Roy. I feel like they've been in the fam forever.
Thanks sisters! Especially Chelsey who took all my pregnancy-hormonal anger with grace.
1 comment:
PLEASE I AM A READER!!!! So you have at least 4! And I love your boys!
Post a Comment