Hi, I don't know if this is weird, I'm not a blog stalker :-) but I asked Mrs. Paxman for your email and she said she didn't have it, she only had your blog. I am the Mom with twin boys that are two who brought you all of our twin stuff we had outgrown last year to your classroom. She told me that you had moved and I was so bummed because we have a whole other set of clothes to purge (12-24 months) and I hate for them to go to DI or get split up. It's pricey getting that twin stuff :-) I would love to send it to you if you are interested, but didn't know if you already have too much, or have the space for more. If you want to email me my email is andi.price1@gmail.com. Just let me know :-) thanks! Andi
1 comment:
Hi, I don't know if this is weird, I'm not a blog stalker :-) but I asked Mrs. Paxman for your email and she said she didn't have it, she only had your blog. I am the Mom with twin boys that are two who brought you all of our twin stuff we had outgrown last year to your classroom. She told me that you had moved and I was so bummed because we have a whole other set of clothes to purge (12-24 months) and I hate for them to go to DI or get split up. It's pricey getting that twin stuff :-) I would love to send it to you if you are interested, but didn't know if you already have too much, or have the space for more. If you want to email me my email is andi.price1@gmail.com. Just let me know :-) thanks! Andi
P.S. your boys are SO CUTE!
Post a Comment