Monday, May 7, 2012

5 Months

The boys are now 5 months old. While Eric was dressing them in their pajamas the other night he looked up and said “Wow, we are lucky” I asked him how so and he said because they are so cute. Its so true. We adore them. They are so funny and so wild and so easy to love.
Roy has gotten even more chattier. He now rolls over from his back to his front- consistently and constantly. I can’t leave him on the couch or bed anymore. Without fail, when we put him down for bed he rolls over to his stomach and falls asleep.  He much prefers to sleep on his stomach. Ever since he started doing this, he sleeps through the night.  I don’t have to get up to comfort and snuggle him.  Bitter sweet.
 Bruce has gotten even better at reaching for things. He now double-reaches for things. He has found his feet and plays a lot with his tongue. He is close to rolling like his little brother. Bruce is still constantly moving and laughing.
Whenever in their carseats they both go into a ‘carseat coma’. They just stare at everything with no expression. They HATE food. I have tried it all. Literally.


their reaction EVERY time.

not sure how Bruce got there...




The only way Roy sleeps..








 Wow, we are lucky. Im pretty sure we are not biased.




No comments: