Wednesday, June 10, 2009

oh heeey

I was informed its been a while. This summer has been pretty busy. Me and Eric don't get to see much of each other and when we do Eric is dead tired because he works at 4am. But we have found time to do some fun stuff. Back in April we made a surprise visit to my family in Oregon. It was so nice to have home-cooked meals and get pampered for a few days. Also we got to help Lacey get all prettied up for prom. She is the hot one in the pic. Some say we're twins.

















It was weird to go home and see baby brother coming home from a stake dance and talk about all the girls he danced with and see his 4 armpit hairs and hear his manly voice. Its creepy how babies grow up.

I still work at BYU in the women's locker room and I now work at Ross dress for less. I really don't like Ross but its only for the summer and I get 20% off. Eric got a new job at stouffers that pays a lot more. He makes more in one wee than I do at both jobs in 2 weeks.

All of our friends have left us recently so we have no one to hang out with. They either moved to different states or left our apartments or died. K no ones died but it feels like it. Matt and Chelsey were our bestest friends and they gave me a reason to cook every Sunday. We can't wait for school to start to have friends again. We did plan a big get together with all our (mostly his) friends. It was a barbeque up the canyon and a lot more people came than we expected and it was so fun to see everyone. We're planning a 5 day hike the week before school and hoping everyone can come. We just get so lonely sometimes.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

We are missing our friends too, I don't actually know if WE were included in that list of friends that have moved/died, but if we were there, we would totally hang out with you.