My family is very different than other families in a lot of ways. There is literally never a second that goes by in our home that is quiet. We find things funny that no one else does. We bond in weird ways and show our love in weird ways too. We are also big about holidays, especially birthdays. So it was weird for Eric at first to see all the excitement over what he thought was nothing. But he easily adapted and now loves holidays/celebrations too. He made me my very own sign and got me another 22nd birthday cake! Last year he was super sick and apparently wasn't thinking straight so he ordered one that said "Happy 22nd Birthday Amber". I got the EXACT same cake this year. Cold stone cake batter with brownies and fudge with red velvet cake layers. I single handedly ate that cake and I'm not kidding. My diet is actually going great thanks for asking. The first pic is my last years cake, the second is my this years.



I got hooked up for my bday. Eric got me the Cook Yourself Thin cookbook- its from this tv show I love to watch. My mom and dad got me bare minerals for your eyes, a colon cleanse, and tons of giftcards, lacey got me a wallet, chelsey got me that cute shirt im wearing in that pic, brandon got me a gift card to quiznos, katie got me a gift card to target, amy got me my favorite lotion, Erics parents got me 2 pilates dvds, Erics sister gave me cash money, and Debi got me a big gift card to tepanyaki which we ate the following week and was sooooo goood. You really didn't have to read all of that. Since this blog is like our journal I think it's fun to look back later and be like oh yeah people do love us (even though we know there are plenty of other ways to show love not via gifts)
On my birthday which was a sunday, we decided last minute to go camping because Eric didnt have to work the next day and I didn't have work till that night. We packed the car up and went to Payson lakes and stayed the night. We found the most perfect little spot and set our tent up under the trees. It rained that night and we loved laying there listening to the rain. It was so gorgeous!


Eric will prob get mad at me for putting up the first pic but I think it's funny.
We are going to try and go camping every chance we get so if you're interested, come too!!
1 comment:
WE'RE interested! We have a tent even. I am officially going to A. comment on EVERY single one of your posts, and B. make them all sound like we are desperate losers for friends. so far so good.
Post a Comment