Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Most Recent Family Pics!

Go here :
http://brookesnow.smugmug.com/gallery/7895337_gbdcH/1/511967535_BgQbt#511967535_BgQbt
Password is: BYU
Click on "slideshow" near the right hand side of the pictures.
Enjoy!
I have a beautiful family!
My favorite picture is at the end of my mom and dad where dad is giving the "you're dumber than a rock look" and my mom and laughing crazily. They are a cute little couple.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

these are really cute amber!! we took some family pics a few weeks ago that actually look a LOT like these... outfits and some of the poses, its kinda creepy! I put a link on my blog but I don't know if it works anymore. Poor eric though... pictures have never been his strong point but these turned out really cute... well done!

Heidi said...

Those are cute pictures.

Katydid said...

cute pictures although that is not hard to do with such a cute fam.