Monday, December 1, 2008

One week was NOT enough!

Me and Eric got to go home to Oregon for a week, but it went by way too fast. Time flew! We did soooooooo many things! My family is so funny and crazy fun.
Laser Tagging- my little brother Brandon KILLED everyone on both teams (over 20 people) the first game. He had over 10,000 points and the next highest was like 6,ooo points. The second game, Eric dominated- he got over 11,000 points and not many people were close. It was such a blast. We had a good system going where mom and lacey covered the base, eric and brandon attached their base, and me and my dad attached the people on the floor- then the other strangers put on our team ran around like idiots losing points for us. Of course both times we played our teams won. Hey we cant help that we are Parhams.
Bowling- boys vs women. Boys won both times (they cheated of course) Lacey hit about 8 pins total the first game, and then the second game she was blowing up strikes like no other. Girls only lost by 6 points the first game, and then I brought them down the second game- my score was almost 60. Sorry ladies.
Volleyball- boys vs. women once again. Last time the family (partial) got together we played a boys vs girls football game on the beach. The women made a winning touchdown and have never let the boys forget it. They were so bitter about it and they thought they could beat us at OUR game. Well we played a few games on 2 different days and the end result was : women rule.
Board Games- we played a bajillion of these. We played cranium x2, uno, whoonoo x2, and some game I dont know the name of. It became apparent that Lacey does not know anything about her family, but Dad does! My brother prefers unicorns over airplanes. My husband likes cuddling more than hotdogs.
Shopping- Boys went to Fry's, women went to thrift stores. We all went to Burlington coat factory and my dad bought Eric a nice new coat!!!!! My mom runs up to the cash register as we were checking out and said, "Dad said everything goes on the Visa!" Eric and I were in shock!! As we were leaving, my dad was like, "what did I get you??" haha! My parents are so giving!
ATE FOOD- my mother is the best cooker in the entire world. Before we got to Oregon, my family went to costco and stocked up with all kinds of special treats- me and Eck were royalty!! My mom made 700 different delicious pies and they were almost all gone the day we went back to Utah. And her brown sugar yamss...yummm
Movies/TV shows- girls went to Twilight, boys went to James Bond. I know they all secretely wished they were in Twilight. Law and Order. Law and Order. Law and Order
She is a creepy cat lady

1 comment:

Katydid said...

We missed You Lots! Sounds like you had so much fun! I have always wondered where you got all of your great clothes Oregon! I heard too that you now have a DVR! To record all of those great gossip girls shows. Good luck with finals. I am enjoying the last Christmas before I will have Finals for 2 years. Say hi to Eric. Love Katie