The most self-less, giving, loving person on the planet...
MY DADDY
The most secretive and fashionable, (and kinda funny)...
LACEY
The most nauseous...
KATIE
The most brave...
MATT
The best dancer and best cook, (and most crazy fun)...
MY MOMMY
The most mysterious...
RYAN
The most picked on, most sweet, and most ingenious...
BRANDON
The most stubborn and most sneaky (and best at cranium)...
CHELSEY
The most handsome, smart, best-fixer, cutest...
ERIC
The best Thanksgiving number...
AMBER
1 comment:
Amber, my long lost roomie. I found your blog through dom's and I have to say its one of the cutest i've seen. You and Eric photograph so well together. Anyway we don't ever keep in touch anymore and maybe now since we have blogs we can a little bit more. Anyway I am glad to hear you guys are doing well and hope to hear more from you soon.
Post a Comment