Friday, July 26, 2013

The Only Way to Celebrate the Fourth

I feel like this is becoming a tradition now... going to Oregon for the Fourth of July. Always the ward breakfast, neighborhood barbecue, and St.Paul Rodeo. Love love love the rodeo. The first time we went we had zero kids. The second time we went we had 2 kids. The third time we went we had 3 kids. And next time? I will boldly say it will still be 3 kids.




 Smoothie tradition. Record: 17 total.





The boys LOVED it. I was so nervous they would just fidget the whole time but every time a horse or bull came out of the shoot they would point and shout. They lasted a good hour and a half. 


Ward breakfast:
Neighborhood Party:

they loooooove trucks.


Neighborhood barbecue and fireworks:







Eric took Tess home to put her to sleep and he never returned. He left at 7pm. Eric slept through the entire Fourth of July fireworks/neighborhood party. 
Swimmin at gma and gpas: (aka bamma bammpa)


Grandpa P fell asleep on the couch so Roy brought him some toys while he was sleeping. I think he really wanted to play with his grandpa.

2 more randoms of Roy in Oregon: (Where was Bruce?)

No comments: