Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Our Almost Live-in Nanny

Lacey, my baby baby sister, came back from her stint in Meso-America in June and decided it'd be best to live with us because of all the job opportunities here. We had a fantastic, magical week in mid-June pretending that it would last forever. She then realized she needed to be back in Rexburg so she could keep her job during school (or find a hubby...what?)






Although I wished with all my might she would stay, I guess she's gotta do whats best for her. Lame.
You will notice we never got a chance to take pictures of her with Tess because she was afraid of her. And I mean Lacey was afraid of Tess. Tess can sometimes cry uncontrollably and it can make people nervous.
Here she dressed the boys up in her hippy clothes:



Pretty lady:
 And this is what she did to Roy when I left for 5 MINUTES:
And this is what the boys thought of her leaving:

No comments: