Saturday, June 4, 2011

because he's gone and i'm done!

I probably should be filling my time with cleaning and packing the apartment. But he left me and its boring to just work. At least this blog is like my real life journal- written in once a yearish. But my journal writing is usually marked by church Girl’s camp and this blog is marked by loneliness/boredom. Or at least this post is.

October: work work work. Seriously my life was consumed with 5 and 6 year olds. All day everyday that’s what I did. Plan parties, plan lessons, shop for them, grade them, worry about them, and love them. Eric and I had a Halloween in. We bought candy to hand out but ended up eating the entire lot and didn’t answer the door. Eric applied for 7889 internships. We bought a car somewhere. Besides our couch, it was the first big purchase together. I just so happen to have pics because eric bought me a camera for my bday (which I sadly returned) and I was seeing how it took pics outside on my way to work. Eric drives greenskee! Sucka!

November: We had a small Thanksgiving dinner with my sisters Chels and Lace while gchatting with the rest of the fam. And we set up a tree somewhere in here. Oh eric surprised me with my fav dinner one night. If you know eric he’s not the most romantic/surpriser. But this was so sweet and random.

December: Home for Christmas! Sadly I never take pics so I have nothing from this event. Except we got family photos done but I will not post many because my sisters didn’t tell me I looked like an elephant. (payback Lacey from us letting you wear leather leopard pants?) Don’t be surprised when I tell you all we did was mush over Batty. That’s all we did. I’m really not kidding. We did play some vball too and girls as always won. Maybe next year boys? bahahaha



January: Last year Eric applied to 7889 internships and got zero. Depressing. This year he got accepted to EVERY SINGLE ONE. Which I might add is unheard of. He literally had his choice to go anywhere- even any of the big 4. He choose……..Pariveda? Never heard of it either. He dreamt of USAA but chose a different route. Even Deloitte in Portland he said no to (due to the fact it was 20 min from my parents). It turns out Pariveda has the best advancement opportunities (money) in the long run. I didn’t care where he went- he does what he wants. This was an important decision because that’s where he will work after he graduates too. We also went to the Sundance Film festival. AWWWWFULLL. We watched a guy chase a dust storm for an hour. Pure torture.

February: My hottie turned 25! I bought him a new office chair but the real present was sacrificing style in my front room for his comfort at a computer. The chair’s massive. Beautiful angelic Hadley Marie Whipple was born! Take a look at this pretty thing. My sister knows how to make beautiful children. I swear I’m not biased.

March: Family visited again! This time it was just my mom and Brando. Chelsey and Lacey have birthdays right after each other so they had a joint bday party. Me, my mom, and BJ parked our car outside chels’s apt because we were so nervous that they didn’t have any friends. And they took a lot of planning for this party and decorating and getting dressed up. Hard work! We sat in the dark car and watched all these people come and come and come. We were so excited to find our sisters weren’t losers! We had to drive away and back a couple times because we were spotted by party-goers. My mom is so fun to hang out with. We thought it would make them cool if we called the cops and complained about the music but it turns out their neighbors did! Congrats chels and lace! Eric was away at his AITP nerd competition again and brought home the gold.

BYU rocked it again this year and my man got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in some things. Too long ago to try to remember.

April: Wow im racking my brain and can’t think of a single thing. You suck april. Eric is still at Novell and I’m still teaching. Oh and Novell told eric he could work remotely during the summer. Blessing! So he plans on working a little Novell after each day of Pariveda. He is a hard working man. And we bought a vacay to Florida/Universal Studios this month to take in August. We’re thinking eating, tanning, crazy rides, and relaxing is well deserved after this BUSY year.

May: Well Eric left me. He’s in texas starting his internship. I will come next week. I will live with Katie while he rooms with a bunch of guys. It was cheaper don’t judge. We found a couple to stay in our place while we are gone which will help out greatly. And my birthday was this month! The big 24. I got sooooo spoiled! 4 bouquets of flowers and the biggest sign you have ever seen! Oh and my favorite cake! And a spa treatment!

June: Holy crap that’s this month! I am so excited/sad to be done with teaching this year. And I still can’t believe I signed up for next year too! I wish for part-time but the principal said most likely full-time. I really don’t know what to do with myself now that it’s done. I turned to the other teachers and was like what do we do now? Im so lost. I miss my children. Now it’s off to Texas to be reunited at last! (with eric duh. stratty isnt the only person i love...)

1 comment:

Misty said...

Wow!what a year. Great blog. Hope you have a great summer in Texas.