Monday, October 27, 2008

Our first Halloween.




Awwwwwwww. We bought our first pumpkin and carved it together. How presh.

There are these certain 2 peoples in my life who loved me even before I left the womb. They paid for our wedding, lent us a car, call us to chat, let us come to their house and eat alllll their delicious foods. And yet after all this, they still find the time to do this:
Now that's what I call love.
So last week was our week from heck (utah). I had 2 midterms, one project, 2 book presentations, 2 quizzes and blah blah. Eck had tons too, as always. Whenever I think of autumn, I usually think of plentiful foods and feasts and such. But due to this week, not anymore.
I couldn't help but laugh at it. We did have an orange but Eck put it down the drain to make it smell better. It doesn't look like that anymore though. I wanted to see if we could last like this until we went home to Oregon. After 2 nights of rice, we went shopping.

2 comments:

Katydid said...

Awwww You first punkin....Oh that refrigerator looks so familiar mine is that way right now.

Heidi said...

That's cool you carved a pumpkin together. Looks like your mom must have gone couponing. ;). I think we would be good friends. I'm sad we won't get to see you guys over Thanksgiving. When do you leave and come home? We'll be in Utah around lunchtime that Wednesday and leave Sunday morning. Are we going to totally miss you?