<---This is my older sister Katie sporting her goods.
Freshly wedded
My lovely dress
Right before pictures in the blazing sun.
My mother, a professional decorator.
My sisters, under the influence of DOM!
My new niece, Meghan-cutest little flower girl ever.I LOVED my wedding. My mother and her posse are the most amazing people ever. The food was DELISH, the decorations could not have been more beautiful, and it was soooo nice to see all my family and friends and family friends. I heart my family.
2 comments:
I like your blog,I'm glad that you have one, it definitely makes it easier to keep up. I used to hear a lot about you guys when Scott and Eric were working together, but I don't anymore and I miss it. So, I love that you have a blog. You know we have one too, right? It's heidichristensencorner.blogspot.com.
Ok love the pic's but "stick shifts and safety belts" Thats my brother ewwww.... I am so glad you all have blogs I have been trying to start one forever! I am just computer iliterate, and I can't spell... :)
Post a Comment