Monday, October 21, 2013

A Most Perfect Wedding

(August 24th)
One of my bffs from high school got married in August at the Portland Temple. I knew I was for sure going but wasn't sure who to take with me. Its difficult packing up all 3 kids for just a weekend trip and it can be overwhelming with all 3 at the same time so we decided to split up.  We first thought Tess would be the best idea but then Eric realized she is EASY PEASY so he would keep her and Roy (he picked Roy because Roy loves mommy the most and he wanted in on some of that love). It was so fun to just take Bruce- we really bonded.
Bruce and I took the bus because it was the cheapest option and he loves buses and I didn't have to drive and I took a nap.
Waiting for the bus in downtown Seattle: (Bruce is begging for candy)

Eric and I frequently exchanged photos and vids. Eric's usually said 'I dont miss you momma!"



My dad watched Bruce during the sealing. He took him to the church with him to do some Bishop work and he said he sat there in his chair and ate his snacks quietly. Then he followed him out to the garbage and pointed out some things and kept right at grandpa's heels. He then took Bruce to the grocery store for some snacks. Bruce was a perfect gentleman for Bampa.
My dad said he wanted the gummy candies from the bulk and grandpas never say no:

(I find it funny what my dad got I don't know why. He said he got 3 goldfish because there was a deal)

 I got to hang out with Bruce all day Saturday. Sometimes I feel I got robbed of single-child-joy. It's so fantastic! You can go outside and explore without hesitation. There is no stress and you really get one-on-one time with that child.
Bruce is saying 'Where'd Roy go?" (aka: Ra Cotie Co?)



He had to look dapper for the wedding:

A mini Eric in the making: 

 Bruce really loved dancing:




He was done dancing:
And then its back on the bus to be reunited with little brother and sister:
Hobo baby:

No comments: