Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boring married stuff...

But not to us!
When we got married we bought a futon so that my fam could stay the night if they ever visited cause it turns into a bed. So for 6 months we've been looking for couches. I am an avid craigslister and ksl.comer so I looked all the time everyday. We came close a bajillion times but then we finally found a nice set that had only been up for 10 minutes. It was a tan microfiber couch and loveseat with TWO chaises! So basically 4 couches for 300 bucks. I thought this guy was whack. We called and he said to hurry cause other people were coming too so Eric blurted out that we would pay 400. So we called Cory to see if he could help us by using his truck and trailer. He was kind enough to go over there. Turns out they were friends in high school and four wheel together. Cory brought it back to 300 and tried to him down even more but the guy said a lady just offered 600 for them. He took them and ran. And we love them! Way too much furniture for our little apartment but I want it alllllll.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Those look really nice. I would like nice couches someday too, guess I should start keeping my eye on craigslist.